Thoughtful.

Onyx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey y'all i was trying to convey a feeling of introspection or pensiveness. lemme know if you get the same feeling or what you like and dont like about the pic. thx in advance!:mrgreen:
thoughtful.jpg

Onyx said:
Hey y'all i was trying to convey a feeling of introspection or pensiveness. lemme know if you get the same feeling or what you like and dont like about the pic. thx in advance!:mrgreen:

i would like to see the model stand out abit more from the background, parts of him disapear into it. Maybe this was intentional, i dont know.

I like it. I would loose a little of the white on the left if possible.

just WOW neat light! and a nice guy :D who is he??

I would assume this is a self-portrait.
And I would also assume this is supposed to be high-key.
And if I am right, then I think that you look good! Hallo *waving*.
And if I am right again, I think you nailed it.
No problem neither with the white shirt blending into the white background, no problem with the white space on the left, no problem with the expression (thoughtful, indeed) ... all in all: success! Congratulations :D.

it is in fact supposed to be high key. and it is indeed a self portrait.

i like the white space on the left because i think it allows the viewer to imagine what im thinking about. they can easily put whatever they want there and it give it a more personal meaning. i think that if i had cropped it closer to the subject it wouldnt have that same staring off into space look.

thanks guys.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back