Thoughts on reflection photo

KaironV

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to take the train when i got an idea to take this kind of photo. It is a heavy edited photo but i accually kind of like how the reflection comes out of it. Do you agree? Or do you think its just a over processed mess.
DSC02991-2400x2832.jpg

I can see what caught your eye ...
Not sure about the processing, what does the unprocessed image look like ?
The yellow band on the left distracts me.

I really like the idea, I like the processing, I like the local and the lines (the reds are over saturated) ... but, (the big but), the tiny man, the center of interest, the focal point of all the lines is much too small. If he was by the clock it would be perfect ... but then I would have suggested B&W.

I can see what caught your eye ...
Not sure about the processing, what does the unprocessed image look like ?
The yellow band on the left distracts me.

I really like the idea, I like the processing, I like the local and the lines (the reds are over saturated) ... but, (the big but), the tiny man, the center of interest, the focal point of all the lines is much too small. If he was by the clock it would be perfect ... but then I would have suggested B&W.

Allright, thanks allot for the critique! Definitly things i need to think of next time. I kind of took this in a rush because the train was leaving with my stuff so i shouldve put a bit more thought in it.

Most reactions

Back