Thoughts on this photo

kn4ds

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm interested in your reaction to this photo

Last edited:
I don't care for the softness on the right and left sides. It may have worked out better if the middle of the shot was sharper, but even the middle is soft. It also lacks in contrast.. I guess just overall to soft.

If you did all of this in post and have the original, maybe try again?

I don't care for the softness on the right and left sides. It may have worked out better if the middle of the shot was sharper, but even the middle is soft. It also lacks in contrast.. I guess just overall to soft.

If you did all of this in post and have the original, maybe try again?
Most was done post... here's a cropped, more contrasty version of the same image:

Y'know, this was an impromptu shot... this guy is doing a build-out for us on our office space, and one of my co-workers brought his new guitar to work... so this fellow was checking it out, and I thought it would make a nice B&W image... it did need some cropping and the lens flare at the top detracts from it, too.

Not great, I know, but I thought it was a good example of what you can capture just as everyday situations present themselves.

Nice effort.:thumbup:
Like the B & W.
Craig.;)

May I see the actual original? I think a combination of the crop in the first post, and the sharpness of the second version might work better.

May I see the actual original? I think a combination of the crop in the first post, and the sharpness of the second version might work better.
Here is the original image:

3154291788_fd8a1d7556_b.jpg

i think i just saw this on flickr, dont remember the soft edges though

yea the softness around the original picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back