Thoughts on this

hdukphotographs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
hduk-photographs.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any tips to make this shot better or does anyone see problems with it that im missing.All opinions would be helpful thanks.

Helensburghpark-01.jpg

Personally, I like the over saturation on an image this simple. I would crop out the black piece on the left, it's a little distracting and overall the gate is too centered for me. Also, it may just be my screen but there seems to be a halo around the gate.

I can see a slight blue halo round the gate, and between the branches of the trees too. but i had to look for it..

personally, i would have took one big step to the left befor etaking this photo, i would have kept the gate centred, just a step to the left so that you could read th wording on the gate a bit more clearly, even though it only looks like a date, its still not very clear on this photo. and obvioulsy, its a focal point on the gate itself.

personally, i would have took one big step to the left befor etaking this photo, i would have kept the gate centred, just a step to the left so that you could read th wording on the gate a bit more clearly, even though it only looks like a date, its still not very clear on this photo. and obvioulsy, its a focal point on the gate itself.

I took one focusing more on the centre of the gate but didn't like myself.

IMG_4986.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back