Thoughts?

rjfarnworth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_2261.jpg

I like the exposure, but would have preferred to have something in the lower part of the frame to anchor me - a bit of shoreline or beach. It almost feels like part of the photo is missing.

And, of course, the biggest problem I have is that you gave us no words... well, one: Thoughts. That's just not enough. It's simply not true that a picture is worth a thousand words.

I like it. I think I'd like to see the top of structure or if not the shot taken from a lower angle. I do think some highlights are to bright, but a nice shot and idea nontheless

I like the exposure, but would have preferred to have something in the lower part of the frame to anchor me - a bit of shoreline or beach. It almost feels like part of the photo is missing.

And, of course, the biggest problem I have is that you gave us no words... well, one: Thoughts. That's just not enough. It's simply not true that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Or maybe it's just not to those of us who look at thousands of pictures a day.

Wow.. that was almost profound. Lol

Or maybe it's just not to those of us who look at thousands of pictures a day.

Wow.. that was almost profound. Lol

Thanks for the feedback. I feel the same way about nothing to really anchor you in. I also dont like the main focus of the shot in the center of the image.
Next time ill have some words at the beginning also.
thanks

brings me in - makes me think I am there

I prefer no words in some cases. Let my mind decide what I think/feel without influence.

I see a hint of sunset above the horizon and wish I could see more of the pink, orange, red, yellow back there.

I agree with what's been said about the lower part of the frame; however I really love this image. The water almost looks like ice to me and I love the illusion the poles give

Love this image.

Reality puts so many anchors in our daily life, I'm not sure why we would want any when looking at art. Isn't art one way to escape those damn anchors of every day life?

The only thing I would have done differently is to have it centered left-right.

The sky ruins it for me. Graduated filter.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I love the way the water looks and I don't agree with needing an anchor in the lower part of the frame. Would love to have seen sunset colors, though not sure what time of day this was taken.

Most reactions

Back