thoughts?

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wondering what you folks think of this. Kinda wish the subject wasn't centered so much on this, but let me know your thoughts :)

port-waikato-kelp.jpg

Since I was listening to the beatles whilst i was taking photos here, I'll title this "I get tide with a little kelp from my friends" (runs out before the pun police arrive)

I like it! I love sea and beach photos. And I like the composition. I think that it may look too simple if the object was in center.

Hah, nice pun :) I think what I would have done here would be to get lower, so you can still feature the driftwood prominently, but get a bit more of the sky. Or you could have framed it vertically.

Digital Matt said:
Hah, nice pun :) I think what I would have done here would be to get lower, so you can still feature the driftwood prominently, but get a bit more of the sky. Or you could have framed it vertically.

My thoughts exactly! A wide angle lens would help a lot too!

molested_cow said:
My thoughts exactly! A wide angle lens would help a lot too!

it is a wide angle lens at full tilt :) notice the curvature of the horizon. :D

Yes I think think taking a vertical of this would be the key now, I have to try to train myself to take more vertical shots.

Thanks for suggestions everyone!

Great picture, but the pun is the best part!

Nice shot, very ominous and forbodding. I get the feeling the kelp is going to grab my feet any minute and drag me into the depths of a very cold dark place.

Would like to have seen this as a vertical also.

Most reactions

Back