Thread about people who are talking

So now we have a thread of griping about another thread of people griping about Urban Outfitters, started by someone who's not out shooting complaining that others should be out shooting instead of complaining.

Awsome!

<backs away slowly from thread...>

Yes, a meta-thread!

I like to take photographs of others taking taking photographs. One time I was in Toronto, taking a photograph of someone else taking a photograph of someone taking a photograph. A guy walks out and says: "Wow! I wish I had a camera! I could be taking a picture of someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture!"

Would that be a photographic orgy lol?

So now we have a thread of griping about another thread of people griping about Urban Outfitters, started by someone who's not out shooting complaining that others should be out shooting instead of complaining.

Awsome!

<backs away slowly from thread...>

Yes, a meta-thread!

I like to take photographs of others taking taking photographs. One time I was in Toronto, taking a photograph of someone else taking a photograph of someone taking a photograph. A guy walks out and says: "Wow! I wish I had a camera! I could be taking a picture of someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture!"

Would that be a photographic orgy lol?

:lol:

about people who are gripping about Urban Outfitters.

Has anybody actually waded through all that stuff? Really?

I mean come on, that is a LOT of time wasted to ***** about some company's ad campaign. Especially from people who weren't in line to get the contract anyway.

Is it just too hot to go out and shoot? Or to clean your gear?

You really couldn't have put this in the UO crappy photo bitching thread?

about people who are gripping about Urban Outfitters.

Has anybody actually waded through all that stuff? Really?

I mean come on, that is a LOT of time wasted to ***** about some company's ad campaign. Especially from people who weren't in line to get the contract anyway.

Is it just too hot to go out and shoot? Or to clean your gear?

You really couldn't have put this in the UO crappy photo bitching thread?

V-I--if the OP had put this in the UO bitching thread, then we wouldn't have anything to ***** about in *this* thread. Think about that for a second!

Most reactions

Back