Three Delicious Images of a Malnourished Mindset

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photos I captured on a recent lake trip. It was a great day. I'll only bore you with these three. Let me know what you think.

Mojorisen Pilots
l_e318ce95b5f7612e9330e86c588101d2.jpg

Nostalgia
l_15e04b79d5c5574a041cc7b65a5d4947.jpg

Atomic Cloud
l_9338e8f94bee1bf012f7c8b047d08654.jpg

1 is nice, in 2 and 3, I don't think the clouds are really strong enough to carry the images. A circular polarizer might have helped. Additionally, in #3, don't forget to level your horizon.

I like them, #1 the most. Other two - Iwould use CPL to get really nice blue sky and #3 - you need to level your horizon. And cloud in #3 really looks cool.
That's my opinion.

#1 looks like smoke coming off the top of his head. I like #2 though.

Thank you so much for your replies. I like to always look at the bright side of things. Such as "at least they didn't tell me not quit my day job". Its encouraging.

RE: #1
I didn't even notice that smoke coming off from the top of his head. Awesome. Definately not trying to do that, but I like it nonetheless. More of an inside joke almost I guess.

RE: #2
I like this one because of the line of trees reflecting over the water along with the sepia tone, really brought a sense of nostalgia of my day on the lake.

RE: #3
I like this photo a lot because of the "atomic cloud" and the dip of trees right in front of it. As for the leveling of the horizon, it is level. I realize the widening shoreline is throwing you off, so you will have to look elsewhere. Look at the orientation of the trees, if this image were not level, neither would the trees. I will try to post-process a bluer sky.

As for the leveling of the horizon, it is level. I realize the widening shoreline is throwing you off, so you will have to look elsewhere. Look at the orientation of the trees, if this image were not level, neither would the trees. I will try to post-process a bluer sky.

As far as someone looking at the photo is concerned, it's not level. It doesn't really matter if the actual horizon behind the trees is level, the only visual reference we have of it is the shoreline, and it's too close to horizontal to leave it in its near-level state.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back