TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3 for C&C.

1. Slat House

4324589936_b1d44a737c_b.jpg

4324598562_1ebdcd806c_b.jpg

3. Lighthouse and moon. Hand held and 40mph+ winds so i was happy to get a fairly clear shot on this one.
4324646476_07434fa6ee_b.jpg

I have done some PP on 1/2 and im not so sure about 3. I tried something different here.
I appreciate your honest C&C, thanks!

Its probably just me but I don't find the subject matter or the angles interesting...
1 - would be really cool without wires.
2 - would be better from a different angle.
3 - just doesn't excite me at all, there are two bright spots that lack detail in an otherwise very dark photo. I reviewed again and noticed the two blue lights on the bottom but... eh.

1 - would be really cool without wires.

lol yah it would cause then the baskets would floating!

2. your right the side shot is a little static, i would have like to have gotten a view from above looking down and zoomed in so it was a true macro but dont have the lens for that and didnt want to scare away the fly.

and i agree 3 isnt very interesting as a photo. its an awesome light house but you obviously cant see that from this shot.

thanks for your comments

Sure thing! I could edit #1 so that there are no wires... Want me too?
Could take an hour and I have to be up at 3 but I'm actually kind of excited to do it.

lol if you want to go for it mate, im sure the result will be a trip.

I like #1 a lot, nice composition etc. I think the b&w does it good. I don't know about the whole 'no wires' thing; that could get interesting... :)

2 is also good, I like the perfect green background, nothing distracting. Draws the eye right to the fly.

3 is eh. An interesting shot, but I don't think it's what you intended.

#1. Nice shot, interesting and well composed. Good contrast for B&W. Best shot by far....

#2. I am not much for flower shots, this one blends in with the thousands I have been shown in the past- yes there is a bee, whoopee. Technically, looks to be well executed.

#3. Way too much negative space. Doesn't really capture any mood or feeling of the lighthouse. Honestly, if you would not have told me it was a lighthouse, I would not have guessed that.

p!nK

Thanks for your comments Hannah and Mr Pink. I'm glad you both like #1, this is my favorite picture i have taken since having my new camera and was hoping others would like it.

The flower i agree, nothing really stands out about it but for me it is still one of my better shots.

The light house i didnt really like but threw it in to see what reaction i would get. Which is pretty much what I expected!

Any luck with the floating baskets srinoldo?!

#1: A very nice B&W, with great depth and a decent perspective. The subject isn't necessarily inspiring, but it has lots of lines in opposing directions which make it an interesting shot.

#2: Nice colour and framing. It took a bit to notice the bee on the petal. Excellent exposure.

#3: IT does look like two bright spots. you might could sell the photo as that of a flying saucer if you blur it.

you might could sell the photo as that of a flying saucer if you blur it

i even went back for another look after reading this.... it really could be a flying saucer, i think your onto something here!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back