Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today we took the kids to the London Wildlife Hospital as they were having an openday to raise money.

This swan and the other in the background had been shot in the head with an airgun by local moronic buttheads .... sorry kids (allegedly human).
muteswan.jpg

This Fox was watching everyone before he came out of the hut ... as he did he stopped and looked at me. Looking at me intensely he said "OI! I got my eye on you matey!"
fox1.jpg

The A & E room (ER for those over the pond). Liked the display made me laugh.
er-room.jpg

Here they are!
The swan and the fox!

So those two are patients, too. Photographed in the Wildlife Hospital. I see.
A pity I overlooked these ... seems like life is sometimes ever so fast on TPF...

What a sad story about the two swans, surprising to hear they even survived the attack on their lives by the "local moronic buttheads ... sorry, kids". Your new camera gives you a nicely shallow depth of field so you can really take some good animal portraits.

Even better to be seen in the fox's portrait... if he were human, he'd love to see his own photo, I am just sure. The light was very much in your favour and brings out the red of his fur so nicely. Best of all are his eyes, though, as you were seeing while you took the photo ... and the photo shows it all right: he's very wary of anybody now (after whatever it was happened to him), cautiously checking out everyone, saying with his eyes "I see you!".

Very good.
Wouldn't the Animal Hospital want these for posters?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back