Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. iso100, 18mm, f5.0, 1/100

680577304_dpCY8-L.jpg

2. iso100, 50mm, f5.6, 1/200

680310468_Jvnyt-M.jpg

3. iso100, 24mm, f5.6, 1/1000

682193702_mYdXW-M.jpg

1- Love the idea and overall composition. The one thing I would change is moving slightly to the right and maybe changing your shooting angle a wee bit to get that shed entirely in the shot

2- Really cool shot, I dig it. Not much else to say... nice sharpness (haha), great dof.

3- A good shot, although with the composition, I would of liked to see a nicer sky. Might be an HDR candidate to bring out the sky detail without losing the detail in the barn. Awesome subject though.

#1 I like the framing of the shot, but I would want to see more of the frame. Also, there is a bit of chromatic aberration along the edge where the top of the doorframe meets the sky.

#2 I like the contrast of sharp to blur, but the object in the background draws the eye a bit too much. It either needs to be removed or blurrier.

#3 I agree with BT. It's a great composition, and the barn looks good, but the sky needs more contrast.

could try doing some photoshop on #3... heres a 2 minute edit just so u can see what a little work on the sky can do...

682193702mydxwm.jpg

That edit done by syphlix definatly helps the image IMO. And the darkness of the clouds really gives it a nice ominous (sp) storm approaching feel to it.

could try doing some photoshop on #3... heres a 2 minute edit just so u can see what a little work on the sky can do...

682193702mydxwm.jpg

Ok I'm pretty new to editing photo's... heck I just learned how to use Lightroom and vignettes 2 days ago lol. What did you do to make the sky look like that?

1- Love the idea and overall composition. The one thing I would change is moving slightly to the right and maybe changing your shooting angle a wee bit to get that shed entirely in the shot

2- Really cool shot, I dig it. Not much else to say... nice sharpness (haha), great dof.

3- A good shot, although with the composition, I would of liked to see a nicer sky. Might be an HDR candidate to bring out the sky detail without losing the detail in the barn. Awesome subject though.

Yeah, I would have liked to have stood a little farther to right, but I was in a barn and couldn't get my angles lined up right for where I wanted to be.

#1 I like the framing of the shot, but I would want to see more of the frame. Also, there is a bit of chromatic aberration along the edge where the top of the doorframe meets the sky.

#2 I like the contrast of sharp to blur, but the object in the background draws the eye a bit too much. It either needs to be removed or blurrier.

#3 I agree with BT. It's a great composition, and the barn looks good, but the sky needs more contrast.

So that's what that line is at the top of the door. I meant to try and fix it before I posted the image but forgot. It is fixable yes?

#3 needed a circular polarizing filter.

Craig

Craig - the sad thing is I had a CPL in my camera bag and forgot all about it :(

Ok I'm pretty new to editing photo's... heck I just learned how to use Lightroom and vignettes 2 days ago lol. What did you do to make the sky look like that?

just used photoshop, selected the sky with the quick selection tool, then brought down the exposure of the sky a hair and messed w/ the curves a bit...

since you have lightroom you can do similar w/ the adjustment brush... set it to automask, paint around the sky, and slide the exposure/contrast/saturation etc sliders til it looks like how u want...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back