Bioviral

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bioviral.net
drops.jpg

bee.jpg

mariajose.jpg

i frankly dont really like the 1st 2 picts...

BUT

your 3RD ROCKS!!!! placing it a little off center, to the right a little, should do it. AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Did you do anything to the original photo?

khairi said:
i frankly dont really like the 1st 2 picts...

BUT

your 3RD ROCKS!!!! placing it a little off center, to the right a little, should do it. AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Did you do anything to the original photo?

Just some cropping and fixed the levels.

Yes, the 3rd pic is the best. Get the subject out of center would be best. I hate yellow jackets!

I agree with the others about the last shot. It's a great shot but the subject might work better a little off center. You probably don't have to move it much because the chair's back actually helps to through the subject area a bit off center.

Actually the more I look at it with more focus on the chair, your composition seems to work fairly well as is. Let's see what more people have to say. What I can definitely say is that it has some great colors. Good work.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 3rd one :shock:

I love that last one, and the border with the title is a nice add on. Great job!

I am not a big portrait fan. I am more of a nature photographer. So I would have to say that the first one is the best of the three. The image size and cropping are a little different, but I like the subject matter. The dew on the blade of grass is well taken.

Most reactions

Back