Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
derek-1.jpg

derek-2.jpg

derek-3.jpg

Excellent... wheres my charcoal?

very nicely done! :)

Sorry... but these really aren't working for me. The bright shoulder and dark face just seem wrong. He's a great model and I think with just a little rejigging of the light, you could great some fantastic images with him.

Thanks all ... I was tinkering with the "golden spiral" composition with those crops ... and yes, @tirediron, he really is a terrific model ... aesthetically as well as professionally ... on time, ready to work ... he will get called again.

Couple more from his session:

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

I like the last two! It would be interesting to re-shoot them against a black background with a rim light.

I agree, the second set is much better. I was not at all into the weird green grotto light of the first set. Compositionally, with your light set up I only was drawn to the 3rd image of the first set. I think when you are doing that really stark lighting, you need to leave more of the dark empty space that they are fading into, so perhaps it would have worked better if his face was on the righthand side of the images and not the left.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back