Three of my favorite photos : )

pilotgirl2007

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am going to enter two of my photos into a photo contest for college students...

I am having a hard time picking which ones. I am going to enter the leaves for sure but I need to pick one of the other two to enter. Any opinions are appreciated : )

l_2094b620abc884148132bc2e77b03825.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

scan0001-1.jpg

Thanks, so far that seems to be what everyone else thinks as well. I am not sure what they are going to be judging on but I figure it can't hurt to enter them. I am pretty partial to the last one though : )

If I were among the judges, the first thing for me to notice would be the missing feet on the girl in 1 and the missing half foot on the girl in 3 ... and with that observation, both photos would fail in my own estimation.

Apart from that, both little-girl-photos are very cute, and the first appeals to me just a tad more than the other.

Oh, sorry for coming down on you with such severe critique when you are so new and I never even said:

Welcome to ThePhotoForum!

I appreciate your critique : ) I noticed that about photo number one as well and thats why I was reluctant to use it. I think that if I reprint the last one I the whole foot will be in there (I think it was just a matter of how i cropped it.) I have a few other negs. waiting to be deved... who knows maybe there is something on there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back