Three of my favorite photos : )

Discussion in 'The Black & White Gallery' started by pilotgirl2007, Mar 9, 2008.

1. pilotgirl2007

pilotgirl2007 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I am going to enter two of my photos into a photo contest for college students...

I am having a hard time picking which ones. I am going to enter the leaves for sure but I need to pick one of the other two to enter. Any opinions are appreciated : )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Miaow

Miaow TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nice pics :)

I do like the leaves :) I think out the the other 2 the 1st would be more my favourite of them.

3. pilotgirl2007

pilotgirl2007 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks, so far that seems to be what everyone else thinks as well. I am not sure what they are going to be judging on but I figure it can't hurt to enter them. I am pretty partial to the last one though : )

4. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    If I were among the judges, the first thing for me to notice would be the missing feet on the girl in 1 and the missing half foot on the girl in 3 ... and with that observation, both photos would fail in my own estimation.

Apart from that, both little-girl-photos are very cute, and the first appeals to me just a tad more than the other.

Oh, sorry for coming down on you with such severe critique when you are so new and I never even said:

Welcome to ThePhotoForum!

5. pilotgirl2007

pilotgirl2007 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I appreciate your critique : ) I noticed that about photo number one as well and thats why I was reluctant to use it. I think that if I reprint the last one I the whole foot will be in there (I think it was just a matter of how i cropped it.) I have a few other negs. waiting to be deved... who knows maybe there is something on there.