Three pics of bro-in-law for C&C please...

bradleypics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to my brother in laws business and took some shots for his website for him. Here are three of my favorite, let me know what you think, thanks!

(I forgot to turn the ISO down when I got outside, it was 1600 so it is grainy at the highest resolution)
4335430325_9c2b0232e4_b.jpg

4335432235_679d4b6595_b.jpg

4335427375_67b49ac912_b.jpg

#3 looks very awkward because his hands are at his sides. He could use a bit more light on his face too. If he were holding his arms on a table (ie. #2) or something it would look infinitely more natural.

#3 looks very awkward because his hands are at his sides. He could use a bit more light on his face too. If he were holding his arms on a table (ie. #2) or something it would look infinitely more natural.

Thanks, I see exactly what you are saying. Thanks for the advice.

Definitely #2

Though I don't care for the background in #2, for portraiture I think this one is best.

#3 would look better for his business if he was using the equipment in the background.

Good luck.

Definitely #2

Though I don't care for the background in #2, for portraiture I think this one is best.

#3 would look better for his business if he was using the equipment in the background.

Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback. We did use the one with his equipment on his website, the others were just for fun.

Most reactions

Back