Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are three from today with just a touch of Photoshop. :lol:

4803211169_8650e9dbfa_z.jpg

4803298127_359e31e0bd_z.jpg

4803950202_75c0669425_z.jpg

#2 is my favorite, but I wish she had a flower in her hair in that one, like she does in #1. The last shot looks a bit too pastel for my taste, and her eye color is pretty jazzed up, seemingly clashing with the pale skin tones.

I agree... A Flower in her hair would have been great! The thing I don't like about #2 is the harsh shadow on her chest.

#3 was more fun than anything. Veronica said she wanted a "soft glowing photo" of herself so I snapped this as a joke but when I got home I kinda liked it. It is SOOC except the eyes.

1) seems a bit bright
2) i like it.
3) not working for me.

I like 1 and 2 and 3 i guess I can see were you are coming from with it being a joke.

She has very nice eyes

#3 was more fun than anything. Veronica said she wanted a "soft glowing photo" of herself so I snapped this as a joke but when I got home I kinda liked it. It is SOOC except the eyes.

You mean something like this?
veronica.jpg

I like #1 the most. What I'm not sure I like in #1 however, is in the left and right of the bottom of the photo. Is it something you did in PS? It looks a little "life touch" to me - a little diffuse and softened out.

You mean something like this?
veronica.jpg

That's a very nice treatment. What did you do in PP?

I followed your lead and made a small modification by using less blur and leaving the eyes sharp.
3oy3k0

Last edited:
If you like it? That's good I guess. Looks very unnatural on my iPhone.

The pinlight in her pupils bothers me. I think the eyes would have just as much impact, if not more, to take just the pinlight out. My first impression was that it was some sort of + cursor mark or something. I could be way off. Love the oversaturated blue eyes of 3 -

but the modified softer face with flower shot was what the shot needed.

Most reactions

Back