Andraste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aghostpage.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

Nothing special here, but I haven't posted anything in a long while so, I figured I should get somethin up at least. ^^

e29fcde1.jpg

This pic was taken in a place locally nicknamed The Blood Bucket. Supposedly Al Capone had his hands on it for a while, and several murders occured in there. These handprints are all over the walls down in the basement.

9319a63b.jpg

This is a memorial marker in Mound Cemetery by Shorewood, Illinois. They have several markers talking about the history behind the graveyard, but this is the one that caught my attention. It's the story of a soldier named Alvin that died in the civil war. Read what you can of it, I know I got it an a weird angle.

b09a8570.jpg

lol And this last picture is just funny. I took a pic out of my car window one night while I was stopped to test my camera out. It'd been messin up on me and not flashing, taking pictures etc. So this was just a test shot. Got these three cats' eyes on accident. ^^

Anyway, nothing special. But I wanted to update my posts here. Thanks for looking, comments welcome. ^^

Interesting shots..... thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Cool shots.. The last one could be an add for The Hills have Eyes

Love the first one, cause it reminds me of a bridge here in Toronto. They say it is haunted, and and on some nights, a child handprints appear on the wall of the overpass. The tale goes...she died there on her 6th(I think) birthday. Near the anniversary of her death, the handprints will appear on the cement wall of the bridge. On really quiet nights, it is rumored that you can hear a small girl singing happy birthday in the field behine the tracks.

Most reactions

Back