invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Old paint it is.

I know that the only image here with some aesthetic value (at least for me) is the first one, but I still decided to share all of them.

Thanks for taking a look...

Last edited:
The first one is real nice! I like something abstract! The third...shadow...

Here's an edit of the last image suggested by a poster on another forum: panorama crop, right-edge alignment, more saturation and contrast, and a touch of sharpening.

I like it so much more than the original it's not even funny.

Last edited:
I dunno about the first shot being the only good one--I think 1,3,and 4 are all QUITE good,and fun to look at. I really like the strong horizontal lines in the third shot, and the way they are counterbalanced by the X on the right hand side.

On the first shot, I appreciate how absolutely perfectly and precisely you've maintained the camera's leveling,and how perfect that straight line runs across the top of the shot.

While I'm not a big fan of the second shot, the Grist Mill one, it's got a few things going on. I think these are all technically well done,and 3 of the 4 have enough visual interest t make me like looking at them. But the first one is really,really nice. I love the rectangular angles in the red areas, contrasted against the strong diagonals in the right hand part of the image.

I could've sworn I posted on this already...I like the crop better... but more importantly... I love the colors of that house!

I dunno about the first shot being the only good one--I think 1,3,and 4 are all QUITE good,and fun to look at. I really like the strong horizontal lines in the third shot, and the way they are counterbalanced by the X on the right hand side.

On the first shot, I appreciate how absolutely perfectly and precisely you've maintained the camera's leveling,and how perfect that straight line runs across the top of the shot.

While I'm not a big fan of the second shot, the Grist Mill one, it's got a few things going on. I think these are all technically well done,and 3 of the 4 have enough visual interest t make me like looking at them. But the first one is really,really nice. I love the rectangular angles in the red areas, contrasted against the strong diagonals in the right hand part of the image.
Derrel, thank you so much for taking the time to comment on all of these. Like I said above, the first one I really like how it turned out. The second one is all about the textures. In the third I tried a very tight crop; I'm not convinced that it works, and the opinions I've received on it are anything but unanimous. The fourth has just become my pick from this crop.

Sorry, don't like the crop.
I aim to please, but I fail often :)

I could've sworn I posted on this already...I like the crop better... but more importantly... I love the colors of that house!
I could've sworn I saw you comment on these already too... ;)

Thanks Derrel, c.cloudwalker, and Jeremy!

Nice set. The colors make the photos I think!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back