Three season triptych

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Threeseasontriptych700.jpg

I like the idea and the sequence of pictures although I feel shots two and three are very similar. considering its almost fall I would get a good shot of the tree when the leaves turn and use that instead of number two. The spring shot would be more effective if the tree was in early bloom with buds on the branches. Overall though great idea and great photos. I would love to see it with all four seasons.

Thanks for your comments.
I plan on getting a nice fall shot soon, and I will add it and have all four seasons. When blown up at high resolution, the colors are quite different between the spring and summer shot, but I can see your point.

Thanks again
~DC

the fall shot will definitely help with lack of contrast between two and three. i love it, can't wait to see it with all four!

when you have all 4 you can switch up the order and maybe try summer first, spring last to split the two up...

good idea and great execution so far...

i just noticed... kind of a shame the big branch on the left fell off between spring and summer some where? so much for splitting them up, the branch would be missing, grow back, and be missing again...

/\what they said

I like it a lot! and i am waiting for the last one... fall picture!

To my mind it's a bit of a pity that the winter shot is a tinted black and white one whereas the spring and summer shot are in colour and the autumn shot is going to be in colour, too. This will be a wonderful All-Seasons collage when also the winter pic is in colour, I think (but I am the inbuilt TPF colour freak, anyway, mostly so, that is, so don't listen to me).

Most reactions

Back