Three Sheds

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by henryhurrry, Jul 25, 2006.

1. henryhurrry

henryhurrry TPF Noob!

I have often travelled between Saskatoon and Calgary - it is a 6 hour road trip and over the years I have found these three sheds near the highway and I now stop each time to take photos as they finish their useful lives. I have not made this trip now for about 5 years, but I am heading back to Canada in the next few weeks and I will again stop at these sheds. Here are a couple of shots I have taken - I have lttle control of sky or time of day since it just depends when I arrive, not a place near home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    What an interesting find these are and I am glad you made it your "appointment" to stop and take their photo each time you come past them (which is not often, if it's been 5 years since you came past these last). You might find them flat by now ... they are pretty windblown, wow.

Of these photos I find the first has the most "drama" for the sky - despite what little control you have over it - was at its best in the first. That is ONE cool photo. Wow.

I HOPE they are still standing today!

3. henryhurrry

henryhurrry TPF Noob!

I will certainly post updated photos of these three sheds upon my return in September. I suspect they are still there, nothing changes quickly in the praries! The middle shot is probably about ten years old, while the othere shots are about 5 years old. I will post another to show the vastness of the Canadian praries.

4. JTHphoto

JTHphoto TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    neat old buildings, i like that middle shot... :thumbup:

5. DepthAfield

DepthAfield TPF Noob!

Image number one is the wall hanger in my opinion! A great find and excellently captured. Well done!!

6. tempra

tempra TPF Noob!

heh, the first one is like super wide angle distortion but in reverse - look forward to the up to date shots for comparison!