Three Shots - c&c please

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These three shots I'm not sure of. I like them, but not sure how much.

Any C&C is very welcome.

1:
Autumn.jpg

2:
OceanBenches.jpg

3:
ThePath.jpg

c&c always welcome :)

invisible said:
Number two is absolutely amazing, and I love the post-processing!

ATXshots said:
I also love number two :)....number three seems a little too blurry IMO

Thanks for the kind words. I did quite a bit of PP with these shots that I don't usually do (for example, I intentionally radial blurred the third one, trying for an effect of movement towards the center of the path) but wasn't sure how they came out to a new eye. Guess not too good, but that's learning.

I will go back to minimal PP ;)

Thanks for the kind words. I did quite a bit of PP with these shots that I don't usually do (for example, I intentionally radial blurred the third one, trying for an effect of movement towards the center of the path) but wasn't sure how they came out to a new eye. Guess not too good, but that's learning.

I will go back to minimal PP ;)

Well, I like the effect you were going for...maybe just radial blur a little less :)

(for example, I intentionally radial blurred the third one, trying for an effect of movement towards the center of the path)

Saw it right away (movement toward the center, like you're running down the trail), and I actually kinda like it. :) I think I like that one the most out of the three.

I think I would like the first one more without the trash bag. I like the second one too, but there's something about it that puts me off a little - can't really put my finger on it (...maybe the green sky?).

I think I would like the first one more without the trash bag. I like the second one too, but there's something about it that puts me off a little - can't really put my finger on it (...maybe the green sky?).

The sky is green huh? Darn, another reason I try to do as little PP as possible. I'm slightly color blind with some shades, and the sky don't seem at all green to me. Bleh, ok thanks for the info :)

The upper right corner is pretty yellow and the upper left corner is bluish-green - in the middle it's kind of a light green.

It doesn't look as bad as you would imagine a green sky would, but it is a little odd looking. I can't decide if I like it or not (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing).

The upper right corner is pretty yellow and the upper left corner is bluish-green - in the middle it's kind of a light green.

It doesn't look as bad as you would imagine a green sky would, but it is a little odd looking. I can't decide if I like it or not (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing).

heh its ok, I don't want a green sky, so I'm very glad you told me :)

Markw said:
Personally, I love number three. My favorite of the three.

Thanks Mark :)

Are you serious? The green tint makes the photo!

I have to agree with this. I can't decide if I like it, but I'm pretty sure that I would not like it if it had a regular old blue sky. Not that it's bad, I just think that after having seen it with the green sky I would not want to go back.

Number two is abolutely amazing! Great work! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back