Threshold

it's quite a set of simplicity, but you took it and made it into something. Is that hair or grass at the bottom of the door?

No doubt this is great

Wow you had me fooled i thought it was a picture of a man carrying his bride through the door. You got me good.But its a great pic im liking it.

Is that hair or grass at the bottom of the door?
It's just grass. They don't make hair that thick anymore :)

I think I might like it better if it all were in focus. Also wonder how a bit more contrast would affect it.
Yes, the goal was for all of it to be in focus (notice the f/25 aperture). I focused on the door frame, yet I should've focused somewhere on the floor instead. Good idea about increasing the contrast.

Thanks everybody for your feedback.

:thumbup: Excellent! I love the lines and angles. I agree that maybe a bit more contrast might add to it though.

I like this picture. So many shapes and lines! :) Only my eyes constantly look to the top-middle of the picture. It's hard to take in the whole picture.

I like this picture. So many shapes and lines! :) Only my eyes constantly look to the top-middle of the picture. It's hard to take in the whole picture.
Thanks, Soujiro. Considering the direction of the leading lines on the bottom, I don't think your eyes have an alternative: you're going to look to the top middle, want it or not ;)

(By the way, there's a door to the right :))

I think the contrast is just fine on the door and wall.. but yeah, there's almost none on the floor and it looks washed out in that area.

Overall I like it =)

Most reactions

Back