Threw Traffic

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm finally over the dissapointment of missing the deadline on this, so I'll share them. I live in a small city, not much happens here. Just about anything out of the ordinary will likely get into the news paper, Back in april this came over the scaner and I thought I'd give it a try.

The trailer went threw the road it was sitting on

threwtraffic2.png

threwtraffic3.png

threwtraffic4.png

#3 is my personal favorite.

Your thoughts

Interesting.

Why is the tape taping off the back side and not the front side? The front side is where it fell in, yet you could easily walk up under it from that side.

What was the cause? Sinkhole?

I really don't know, I assume it was the demolitions crew that taped it off as they where the only ones there when I arrived. One would think a demolition crew would know a safe perimeter and would be able to properly tape it, but...

Yes, from what I read in the paper they did not know. As for wether it was part of the biulding they where there to tear down I don't know, no more information was made available.

Here is a couple snaps of the paper and the photo that they got

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/battousaiofnphiles/Photos/100_2599.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/battousaiofnphiles/Photos/100_2606.jpg

Oh, and Laura Howard got her photo in at the time!? (In our papers - of an equally tiny community - you'll never find reference to the taker of the photos when they were submitted by someone NOT employed by the paper. So if just anyone handed in an interesting photo that might go with an article, it will just have "been there" rather than them telling who took it.)

Oh, and Laura Howard got her photo in at the time!? (In our papers - of an equally tiny community - you'll never find reference to the taker of the photos when they were submitted by someone NOT employed by the paper. So if just anyone handed in an interesting photo that might go with an article, it will just have "been there" rather than them telling who took it.)

They would have accepted one of mine, but I had an oppintment that I had to get to and was on my way to when I called them. I was unaware at the time just what the deadline was so I assumed I would be able to get it in when I got back, as it turned out deadline was the same time as the oppintment. It was my phone call that sent Ms. Howard to the site as their scanner antenna was damaged during the night, they where clueless to it having happened.

They might have it taped off in case the door comes open. To me, it looks like there are hinges on it. All it needs is as "Hows my driving" sign on the back end. If that is the logo of the trucking company, business must be slow, that they are wrecking their own stuff ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back