through the cloud break...>

horse2copy.jpg

Taken today on my brief birthday outing to the moors... only stopped raining for a short while, but when it did i managed to sneak this shot. As nice as he looks he tried to nibble my hand... im still not sure if it was in affection or annoyance... all i can say is i tried to kiss him but he refused me :lol:.... because without him looking into my camera my whole trip could have gone to waste, so ty little white dude. :razz:

I may post a re-edit if this... kinda made a hash of the processing.

What a beautiful shot you`ve taken I like it.

Wow!! My jaw hit the floor with this one. Bloody awesome work on the post-processing. And what a beautiful view. (Almost looks like it should be a unicorn, to go with the surreal beauty of the background.) Great to see you posting again.

I couldn't have said it any better!

my gosh, my first thought was that it was a painting!

surreally beautiful

Thanks alot guys!

Wow!! My jaw hit the floor with this one. Bloody awesome work on the post-processing. And what a beautiful view. (Almost looks like it should be a unicorn, to go with the surreal beauty of the background.) Great to see you posting again.

hehe ty, its funny you say that as it does have the fantasy look and seeing as tho im a capricorn and i took this shot on my birthday, its kinda freeky!... although i think the shot would go from good to cheese if i put a horn on him :lol:

Holy hell!!

Wow.

HDR ?

No HDR, just a combination of proccesing techniques.

very nice mate and its also good to see you posting again.

Would love to see this in black and white

I have done a b+w version i think i may even prefer it, will post it later. ;)

ty all.

amazing pic well done jaw dropping.

Woow and woow..just amazing:hail:

Great shot mate.....
I think it has a bit of a magenta cast and just an auto colour in cs removes it.
Ken.

lol yup it does, and thats what i meant earlier when i mentioned making a hash of the processing! But i'v balenced it out nicely now iv had more time with it... i should probably get around to replacing this one!

I ended up leaving the sky as is, but taking out the magenta in the forground :thumbup:

Absolutely amazing. You have gotten a very true HDR effect without HDR. This is an image that you could sell. Especially in large format to art gallery's. Get it printed on canvas and people will be in awe. Great job, nice shot, and if you don't mind me asking where is the location?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back