Throw Opinions Please

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
TrainintheRainsmall.jpg

WaveIIIkeepSmall.jpg

#1: Too much water on your windshield unfortunately. #2:There's too much going on in the photograph. At first that froth of water looks cool, but the clouds are distracting, so you got two major events. Oh and the water is too blurry.

1. This could have been an interesting shot, but the sheet of water on the window caused everythig to blur too much. This type of shot will work best if you take it during a light rainfall and shoot when you have just water drops on the window. Better luck next time. ;)

2. I like this shot, the colors and the perspective you shot from, but I wish your focus had been on the front waves. It looks instead, like your focus was on the water just beyond the wave.

I love that first one. I do not agree with Dagwood56. The option she describes would, to me, make another boring shot of a train passing in the rain. Of course, this is only a matter of personal taste.

The second one doesn't do much for me. I don't know what it is but something makes me say it doesn't work.

Thanks. Always helpful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back