Throwback Thursday!!

Here is the first image I was REALLY proud of.

7723163984_651a9b95fa_c.jpg

Thats impressive. How many FPS is your camera?

Thanks! In the school of high speed photography, shutter speed doesn't really mean anything. I think the shutter was open for about 5 seconds on this one.

There were two exposures on this one (only one click of the shutter though)... the muzzle flash, and a speedlight set off by a sound trigger. The shot was set up in a dark room in front of a bullet trap.

Thanks! In the school of high speed photography, shutter speed doesn't really mean anything. I think the shutter was open for about 5 seconds on this one.

There were two exposures on this one (only one click of the shutter though)... the muzzle flash, and a speedlight set off by a sound trigger. The shot was set up in a dark room in front of a bullet trap.
:)

Thats so dope. What camera are you using here?

It's not Thursday...just sayin

But it starts with T, doesn't it?

Bah, just refer back to what I said about memory. Don't know what Rex's excuse is though - he's half my age! :laughing:

taken in 2005 in Yangon, Myanmar when I didn't know anything except pressing the button on top of a D70 with an 18-70
(and American tourists were a real rarity in Yangon.)

p43260605-5.jpg

I thought this was good at one point. Sorry.

ArtmuseumnightHDR_Fotor_zps471daee7.jpg

Not very old but posted before I think? My road trip from CA to Cabo San Lucas. Second time photographing the milky way. We stopped in the same place in San Quintin where I took my first photo of the milky way a week earlier but on the second stay found this beached fishing boat.

Boat (1 of 1).jpg

Most reactions

Back