Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
TiffaniKarl1.jpg

TiffaniKarl2.jpg

TiffaniKarl3.jpg

TiffaniKarl4.jpg

TiffaniKarl5.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

Wow I can't believe I am going to say this... but I am not a big fan of the selective color here. Usually Im one of the few in FAVOR of it, but here it makes the images too commercial.

However the photos themselves are phenomonal. As you see I just posted my OWN wedding photos, and yours make mine look like... well, yours are better!

Grats man. Love the last one!

Well, I do appreciate the opinion. Unfortunately, I love those 3 images and planned them that way just so I could do the selective coloring because I love the fact that the bouquet and flowers used weren't all the same color...she used every color of the gerber daisies and that thrilled me :lol:

Well, I don't think my photos are that good :lol: I have spent years trying to get better and better so I can be like Elsaspet!

Isnt it funny how we all love someone else photos better than our own?

Hi Crazy Ava... I am not a fan of selective coloring.. but I am in this case.

My fav SC is the cake. I love the messy border as well.

The last picture is beautiful.. I love the way that u caught the bride looking at the little boy... I am a huge fan of unposed ..

The second to last one needs some pop in the colors... Maybe up the contrast.. ?

All in all.. GREAT job !! You go girl !

Thank you! That was actually one of the first edges I made on my own when I was just learning photoshop.

I actually have been trying to find ways to make that next to last one look better because, here's what happened, I had it set and ready to shoot when a cloud covered the sun, so my settings were too dark and it was very dark, the rest of them were perfect, but they were either makin a weird face or something and so this was the only one I liked. :lol: It certainly looks better than the original file!

The last one, she had set her flowers down and he saw them and thought she should have them so he brought them back to her. She was thanking him.

My favorite is the 3rd one with the brides hands holding the flowers.

That is just beautiful!

In the 3rd one where the bride is holding the bouquet, I noticed that the selective coloring bleeds over onto the skin of her fingers. I think if you're going to take the time to do selective coloring, it needs to be done exact, without any color bleed.

Ok well, I could not find the edited version of that photo and so in order to post it I just redid it quickly. Wasn't aiming for perfection. Thanks for the comment though.

Ok well, I could not find the edited version of that photo and so in order to post it I just redid it quickly. Wasn't aiming for perfection. Thanks for the comment though.

Oh, ok. I didn't have all the information the first time, that would've been helpful to know! :er:

I guess I am one of the few who like selective coloring. I don't know much about photoshop but I think that is really cool. Your photos are great, sharp and everyone looks like they are having so much fun.

Thank you Scooter. I love selective coloring. I am a big fan of black and white and to add just a slight touch of color, man I love it. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back