Tigers in the zoo

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Their lives is a total "blooper" ... kind of small cage, loads of fences or glass, the two creatures behaving as if being severely hospitalised, pacing to and fro and to and fro without end.

No good for anyone who would want to get their photo. I took about 16 or so and stayed with these 4, all of which can't be shown anywhere else but here in Snapshots and Bloopers, either. :(

zooeberswalde6btiger.jpg

zooeberswalde6dtiger.jpg

zooeberswalde6atiger.jpg

zooeberswalde6ctiger.jpg

No good. The life of those tigers isn't and my photos aren't, either.
But they are the pride of that zoo and everyone flocks over to this cage to look at the tigers!

Those really are really sad pics. In the first one though if the cat would have moved back you could have put you lens right up on the galss so threre would be no glare. that would have been pretty cool.

Beautiful Animals, such a shame the way we treat them. I recently saw a stastistic that we, (humans) hold 20,000. Tigers in captivity...while the numbers in the wild dwindle. Soon we won't have any in the wild and those born in captivity can't be "reintroduced" to the wild.

Mr Avid said:
Beautiful Animals, such a shame the way we treat them. I recently saw a stastistic that we, (humans) hold 20,000. Tigers in captivity...while the numbers in the wild dwindle. Soon we won't have any in the wild and those born in captivity can't be "reintroduced" to the wild.

That's true and I definately am not defending the caged animal thing - its horrible! But I suppose if the ones in the wild dwindles and we didnt have them caged they would die out. I just wish it didnt have to be such a small area for them. :grumpy:

I like the reflections in the first, think it looks cool.

Feell bad though. =/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back