Tim Burton.

i heard he was directing the new willy wonka movie
I don't think it's a rumor. I read in... I think it was people, that Johnny Depp was going to be in it... I don't know if Burtons working on it... but they are coming out w/ a new one!! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only burton fan! Have any of you ever watched the online Stained Boy? It's really good too! :twisted:

bitterillusions said:
i heard he was directing the new willy wonka movie
I don't think it's a rumor. I read in... I think it was people, that Johnny Depp was going to be in it... I don't know if Burtons working on it... but they are coming out w/ a new one!! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only burton fan! Have any of you ever watched the online Stained Boy? It's really good too! :twisted:

Yep...Burton is doing a version of the original story from the book "charlie and the chocolate factory" and i don't think it's gonna look much like Willy wonka either. I'm kind of eager to see it actually.

I absolutelly love Tim Burton, i'm making a collection of his dvds!

His movies are dreamy, fantastic stories and very different from all the hollywood crap, he's unique ... hehehehe

Have u seen his first animations movies??? ( extra on the Nightmare before Christmas dvd) :D

Most reactions

Back