Time for a new MOTW -----> PlasticSpanner!

1) Favorite color?

2) Favorite band?

3) What one word best describes you?

PS: Becky I’ve been using Inventor for about 5 five years now, but with AutoCad I would use a zero radius or chamfer for doing that, one of those options dose not work with current release.

1) Favorite color?

2) Favorite band?

3) What one word best describes you?

PS: Becky I’ve been using Inventor for about 5 five years now, but with AutoCad I would use a zero radius or chamfer for doing that, one of those options dose not work with current release.

Favourite colour is Blue

Favourite band would be Linkin Park, or Metallica depending what mood I'm in!

One word that describes me? If it were to describe my appearance I'd have to say bald! :lol:
If it were to describe my character I's probably say open. I say & do what I think is right or correct whether it's popular or not, usually not! :lol:

Where/how did you meet Vicky?

Can you sing? Cook? Play any instruments?

If you had a weekend to do whatever you want, how would you spend it?

Where are the photos I have "ordered"?

Where/how did you meet Vicky?

Can you sing? Cook? Play any instruments?

If you had a weekend to do whatever you want, how would you spend it?

I am friends with her brother & a few of us took her out for her 19th birthday to the pub. She was always jelouse that he was in a cool gang & she was stuck with her boyfriend & his geeky mates! :lol:

A week later I was doing her parents a favour by cutting down a tree for them! Vicky had to goto her Uni for something & my mate Andy was going to take her, but for some reason he couldn't so I had to. & that was when we started "dating" That night her mum made her dump her boyfriend, or me, saying it wasn't fair on him! (also she pretty much disliked him too! :lol: )

Can I sing? I think so! :lol: But then again, so does everybody!

Cook? Yeah sure, especially if I've killed/caught it my self!

Play an instrument? You got me there! No musical talent I'm afraid! I can play a few notes on a 3m legnth of 15mm copper pipe though! :confused:

If I actually got a whole weekend to myself I'd love to spend it in my darkroom, but it would only feel like a few hours! :x

If I may please quote myself on my first post in this very thread?

LaFoto said:
Tell us all we want to know and start taking pics of the inside of your fridge, sock drawer, taps, favourite mug, kids, wife, tree in front of the house and all the usual. You know the game, eh? ;-) ;-) ;-)

From what I can see, only the fridge and wife and kids bit has been provided as yet, hm? See????? I meant what I said, they were NOT ONLY just examples for what silly things we want you to take photos of and show us :greenpbl: :lol:

Well, time to unstick this, but I still HOPE to see the photos I had asked for in my initial post!!! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back