Time for some poisoned kool aid, cause im done...

im going to go home and sit in a nice tub of hot water and slit my wrists...i cant take too much more of this.

md

I think I could have done without reading those stories today :shock:
Maybe they'll both end up in the same prison :D

"She charged them. This was the most deliberate act," witness Russell McPhee said. "After she ran them down, she got out of the car and lit a cigarette like a movie star."

Some people are just messed up....

Do yourself a favor. When you pick up the paper throw everything away except the comics.

Nytmair said:
"She charged them. This was the most deliberate act," witness Russell McPhee said. "After she ran them down, she got out of the car and lit a cigarette like a movie star."

Some people are just messed up....

i think mothers and fathers and anyone who is going to be around children need to be screened for mental illness....unless we want even more women flying off the hook and chopping her infants arms off because jesus told her too...it really disenchants me to even be a part of society.

md

I once knew someone who claimed that our world was another world's Hell. There are times when I think they may have been right....

Hertz van Rental said:
I once knew someone who claimed that our world was another world's Hell. There are times when I think they may have been right....

i lean toward that way of thinking.

md

Hertz van Rental said:

When I hear and read about what's going on between Israel and Palestine, and all the other places in the world where people living in the same area are killing each other in the name of a god, I think that maybe their god's punishment for killing their neighbors' children is to make them live someplace where their neighbors are trying to kill their children.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back