Time Out

ajacoub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Olympus 40z

trio.jpg

If you’re after some criticism…

I sometimes think that catching a moment like that is what photography is all about! On a technical note it looks a little underexposed to me with the colours appearing saturated, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed in Photoshop.

Synergy :D

yeah I played too much with saturation but now I just put it in b/w mode and do some litlle more sharpness

828trio-a.jpg

The B+W is certainly clearer and conveys the emotions within the scene much better! I can imagine the woman on the right asking the other person..."i wanted to ask what you thought about taking the girls to Disneyland?"

Cheers

Synergy

I like the B&W better too... Try to be aware of the background clutter. Sometimes there's not much you can do about it, but there are ways to minimize it with shutter speed and apeture adjustment to reduce the depth of field.

I love candid photos like this! They capture moments in time that bring back memories of conversations and people we love.

Thanks!

-Taryn

Yes I know the nice games with shutter speed and aperture but on this Olympus I was not attend to play with this settings, just ordinary so called family album shots

Most reactions

New Topics

Back