Time to go

vixenta

Hands Off Me Haggis!
Reaction score
I was in two minds whether to even write this, but a few people said it would be a good idea.
A couple of you know i'm going travelling very soon, 2 weeks infact! I'm really excited about it, but petrified is right up there with it :lol:
I've still got quite alot to do in prepreation and my time is running out faster than i can imagine.
I'm leaving here for a while, i'm not sure when i'll be back but(keeping my promise to Chase), i will be back in the future, so i'm going to spare everyone with sentimental banter ;)
I do want to say to Alison though, best of luck on the birth, Aubrey, take deep breaths and don't faint too much :lol:
Oh and a hug to all the UK members i met, too! Shame i won't beable to make it to the next one :hug::
You're a great bunch of people and you'll be missed!

Hope you all have a great christmas and new year :)

Anyone wants to contact me or add me to messenger, try [email protected]

Let's see, try to be funny or get all mushy? Can I try both?

It took you long enough to get the message! We've been trying to get rid of you for a while now!

Life won't be the same without you around. And you know how much I mean that. Stay safe.

I've only just noticed i said "UK members", and thought i'd correct it slightly, i meant all members i met in the UK meet up! It kind of appeared that i was excluding a few people which wasn't intended :lol:

Thanks for the replies, oh and don't worry Graham, there are going to be lots of photos to share ;)

Best of luck!! I hope you're able to enjoy yourself, at least somewhat. We'll miss having you around. :D

Hurry back! :hug::

Best of luck in your travels! You will be missed! :hugs:

so how was the trip? ;)

Wow...bored, Alex?

No, since I am reading every single old post.

This way I will find the truth concerning this forum, what it really is about :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back