Time to put the heating on?

95 mph winds here, right off the foothills, crazy windy. they need to put out an alert for small animals and small people.

Will the animals have their TV's switch on though? Or did you mean to warn people about low flying animals and vertically challeged persons?

ferny said:
Will the animals have their TV's switch on though? Or did you mean to warn people about low flying animals and vertically challeged persons?

You wouldn't think that was funny if you had ever been in collision with a low flying squirrel

I think small folks should be anchored down today....

did you know when bats exit their cave, they always fly to the left? (worthless piece of info)

My last car was struck by pheasants four times. They can do a heck of a lot of damage. The last one went through the radiator and just it's feet were poking out. Try explaining that to the insurance company.....
The mechanic at the garage gave me the quote of the century. After peering under the bonnet for ten minutes he announced 'I think I can see the problem....and it seems to be looking back.'

Aoide said:
terri said:
The front of my medical office has warmth, but back here, my own office and a patient exam room have zero heat. I've called the maintenace people, but there is only one guy working this week (cursed holidays) and I was told he is "covered up".

I'm going out to get myself a space heater after work......my fingers and toes are numb!!!!

Patient exam room with no heat? Yikes.... I'm imagining paper gowns and no heat. Oh my.

Don't mind me though, my imagination runs away with me all the time. :lol:

Laurie

This is neurology, so fortunately not too many clothes need to be shed. :wink: However, the maintenance folks don't need to know that, and I really laid it on about a cold exam room.....just sounds bad, doesn't it?? That should get their attention, since I doubt they care much about us office rats. :wink: It's still freezing in here!!!

oh ferny! heating here has been working since september, because the temp. at about 4°C is all the time. Digusting

Supposed to get down to 4 degrees here on wednesday night, and somethings up with the heat in the neighborhood...if it's gonna get that cold, we better get snow :twisted: I can't wait til New Years (Camboida trip...weather at about 70 degress) :thumbsup:

bring on the snow is all I can say... I love the winter, hopefully in cornwall I can get some pics of frozen waterfalls... that'd be nice..

Clear skies, warm sun, no wind and quite mild. Even some trees in blossom. England in the Winter sure puzzles me....
(It was one of those days when it feels good to be alive)

Most reactions

Back