Time Took Its Toll

CarpexNoctem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been wasting gas lately like I shouldn't be lol. One of my recent stops was Manteno State Hospital in Manteno, IL. The old Morgan building is still standing after over 20 years of the asylum shutting down. This is just one of a few shots I took, might post more later on.​

MantenoStateHospitalSidedoors.jpg

C&C welcome.​

There's a cartoonish face I see in the doors that I find fascinating. Okay more robotish than cartoonish, but it there nonetheless. I'm not convinced the tree on the left helps, but I still like it.

Thanks for sharing.

Looks Good. I had to read the post twice. I'm from Tinley Park.

Very moody shot - rusting broken doors, overgrown weeds on the broken path/steps, and even the tree has dead branches. Lots of textures too. Nice capture.

And welcome to TPF

nice photo, thanks for posting. If you get inside, go ahead and put the photos on my "Abandonments" thread in photo themes...it's all UE stuff bro.

As soon as you said Asy.., my adrynalyn shot up. Yah, I misspelled adrenlulin...lol. uhdrenulun. :lol: Anyways, love to see more man. Get inside before some damn company demolishes it!!!

Nice one. What a great set of doors. Would love to see more of this place. BTW...welcome to the forum.

Most reactions

Back