Time Travel

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4772677601_11739f194a_b.jpg

Geez, that's a little piece of awesome. If there's a list of perfect shots, that's gotta be included.

That's great. Love the title, too.

4 sexy winks out of 5 - :sexywink::sexywink::sexywink::sexywink:

Bitter
Did you add the haze to this photo?

Whether you did or did not, the ship being sharp and the city/backround being in haze is well suited to the title of this photo. Nicely done.
They say timing is everything, you definitely had good timing here.

P.S.
I really like your city/urban photos more than your product photos.:thumbup:

That haze is from atmospheric perspective, looks like it anyway. The boat appears to be much closer than the city.

Also, epic shot!

A pure bit of Awesome. I got a shot of a cool ship like this Saturday (half the size though) but it was coming into a canal off of Lake Michigan so there was nothing appealing about the composition with houses right behind it. Really neat to see something like this though. I ran to the canal camera in hand when I saw it, but a bit too late to get a decent shot.

I will take a guess the haze is added or just tweaked slightly because of the way it sits at the water, but i could be wrong?
Either way, this is an absolutely stunning picture and the title suits it perfectly!!

Oh, and as a side not.... for some reason it just made me think of Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life when they sail into the city hah

Excellent. The boat really pops... as if it could sail right out of the frame.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back