Time Travel

When are you going to stop posting the beginners forum Bitter? Obviously you've progressed past that stage, and this shot helps to prove that. Absolutely stunning.
Fine, I won't post any more.

:thumbsup:

When are you going to stop posting the beginners forum Bitter? Obviously you've progressed past that stage, and this shot helps to prove that. Absolutely stunning.
Fine, I won't post any more.

:thumbsup:

It's funny, because when I wrote that I completely meant it as a compliment to your skills. When I re-read my post it actually sounds like it could be taken as I don't want you to post anymore. In reality, you're one of the photographers here that I can't get enough of your work. Please keep posting, your photo here is amazing.

Yeah, like I wouldn't post more. :greenpbl:

;)

This forum really needs a critique only (for everyone) section. I don't see how it could get any nastier than this section.

Oh well. Here's more.

Riggorous
4775883481_97c8a37dcf_b.jpg

Interesting Mood
4775882809_3320ae1ba3_b.jpg

4775883001_c0f73d78d3_b.jpg

4776518234_289cdc65b7_b.jpg

You jest.
The sad thing is, even here, at this event, we were faced with:

IMG_2225.jpg

Kinda sick of it.

Yeah, my step dad is the structural engineer for the BP building downtown and he had to stay till 11 one night just to light the building to make it say "HOME". He wanted to change to "E" to an "O". I'm just glad its almost over.

Most reactions

Back