Time Zero film changes - an update!

Yeah, welcome to the Polaroid team. I just have to head to the bank to get a loan for all the rest of the time-zero in their warehouse...

hobbes28 said:
Yeah, welcome to the Polaroid team. I just have to head to the bank to get a loan for all the rest of the time-zero in their warehouse...
Have you bought some that worked fine since the "manufacturing glitch", Hobbes? I haven't, and I've been wondering what I'd get at this stage - will you be able to manipulate it easily?

I haven't bought any for about a year when I bought five packs. I've just loaded my last pack into the camera so I guess I need to go and get some to see what happens. Good thing I got that daylab so I can easily switch to the lifts and transfers. :D

hobbes28 said:
I haven't bought any for about a year when I bought five packs. I've just loaded my last pack into the camera so I guess I need to go and get some to see what happens. Good thing I got that daylab so I can easily switch to the lifts and transfers. :D
Yep - I was thinking about that. Although I could sell ya an SX 70 base on the cheap. :mrgreen:

Hi All,

As promised - but two days later! Here is a thread with some of my SX70 maipulations:

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32656

Incidentally - I loaded up some of the new stock SX70 last night and tried out some manipulations, using a hair dryer to heat up the emulsion shortly after development. No problems. Perhaps sets a little faster. Encouraging when I have to move to 600 film packs.

Ed.

eggboyuk said:
Hi All,

As promised - but two days later! Here is a thread with some of my SX70 maipulations:

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32656

Incidentally - I loaded up some of the new stock SX70 last night and tried out some manipulations, using a hair dryer to heat up the emulsion shortly after development. No problems. Perhaps sets a little faster. Encouraging when I have to move to 600 film packs.

Ed.
That's definitely good to know. :thumbup: Thanks for that info. Looks like I may as well buy a few more packs and see what I can do with it, before the film goes the way of glass plates. :(

Thanks for the link!

Most reactions

Back