Timothy (C&C)

Benjo255

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Timothy-5.jpg

Love those green eyes. From the position of his ears, I'd say he was not too happy with getting his photo taken.

They seldom are. Most of them are under pressure for the exhibition.

Everything is great in this shot except what the cat is standing on.

True. Still looking for a good stand. Problem is that must be something you can disinfect after each cat, so no clothes. And must not reflect light. This time i used a rubber carpet, but it gave me problems of different white tones and unpleasant texture. Any idea?

True. Still looking for a good stand. Problem is that must be something you can disinfect after each cat, so no clothes. And must not reflect light. This time i used a rubber carpet, but it gave me problems of different white tones and unpleasant texture. Any idea?

Not specifically, but if disinfecting is important, then a disposable solution may be a good option. Perhaps a roll of photo background paper that can be suspended and would allow you to tear off the part the previous cat stood on. Think along the lines of the table paper in a doctor's office.

Apart from that - or in addition to - I would suggest getting good at Photoshop. ;)

Not specifically, but if disinfecting is important, then a disposable solution may be a good option. Perhaps a roll of photo background paper that can be suspended and would allow you to tear off the part the previous cat stood on. Think along the lines of the table paper in a doctor's office.

Apart from that - or in addition to - I would suggest getting good at Photoshop. ;)

I agree something disposable would be good, but I don't think paper is a good idea. First it will tear easily as the cat moves around on it. Also, it's most likely going to crackle under the cat as it moves which is going to either scare the cat or cause him to become so interested in what's making the noise under his feet that it won't look at the camera. Perhaps some kind of vinyl background on a roll that would just easily wipe off with a disinfectant spray after each cat?

Today I studied (spied) the solution adopted by my direct competitor: ultrasuede. I guess if it's OK for background and notte only for the stand.

Most reactions

Back