RSCN5022edit.jpg

DSCN5043edit.jpg

DSCN5068edit.jpg

RSCN4999edit.jpg

7-DSCN2486-edit.png

7-DSCN2535-edit.png

and one last old one....

accident.png

Sorry for the excess amount of pictures, but I read the FAQ's and it said nothing about a limit on the amount of photos.

So please, give me a piece of your mind. Be harsh, I can tolerate it. Just be sensible and helpful not "Oh my gosh you're soo ugly". Thanks, and have a nice day :)

And by the way-- these images can all be found on my deviant art page, link in my signature ;) thanks.

I don't like the crops on 2 and 4, having only part of the eye looks painful. Number 10 is probably my favorite.

Dude those are awesome! I'm a little jealous .=) lol

Oh my gosh you're soo ugly....lmao ok not really. i like alot of them, but then again 80% of them dont look set up and are kinda, snapshotty. your biggest problem is blown out backgrounds.

#1 looks amazing because of the way the light shines through the sky almost as if it is a spotlight shining on the girls. Although some of the pics look "snapshotty" as previously mentioned, you created very interesting colors groups that catch my attention. My favs are (obviously) #1, #6, #8, and #10.

BTW, I think you're very pretty. :)

I like them. Especially 1 and 6. You can edit 1 a bit more I think. Try to keep the sunbeams though, or even enhance them...

Roger

Most reactions

Back