Tintagel in the mist (1 image)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tintagel castle ... well known to all those King Arthur followers ;)
2001_080.jpg

Dang! There I was in Cornwall for the first time at the end of August and I never made it to this spot! I only HEARD about this famous Tintagel but we did not get there. Ts. What an opportunity missed for some cool photos ... and the weather was good for most of my three days in Cornwall! Oh well, next time (I best not die too soon ... for those who don't understand, see Alex_B's and my threads on the seagulls in Landscape and Nature ;)).

Must I say that I love the overall COLOUR of this pic? Now must I?????????

Thanks all!

Actually I have been to Tintagel MANY times over the last 7 years. In particular as it is a good starting point for walks at the coastline of northern Cornwall and Northern Devon. This one was taken (if I remember right) in a late summer early morning right after the rain

Lensmeister said:
Cool photo ... I love this .... probably the subject is the reason I love it so much I SOOO want to go there one day.
Come on, you live closer to it than many forum members .. just go there, NOW! ;)

Hoho, that's awesome. I love castles in general and I think the atmosphere you captured was precious.

The view is great !!!

wow, this one was really well received .... thank you all!

cool shot.... i posted a thread a while back on Tintagel, its a great place to shoot. You got good light here and its nicely composed, good job :thumbup:

..... cant belive you gotta pay now tho, when i was a kid it was all free ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back