Tips and Tricks for Keeping kids still

haha, thanks everyone.

Well turns out when i talked to a different guy on the phone today that the portrait studio is owned by a different vendor or something so i wont be doing that! lol. I'm sort of relieved to be honest. The only reason why i put it down and inquired about it was because my mom has been at me to get a job at a photography/camera store or photography place. Though i keep telling her i dont have enough experience but she doesn't seem to understand. So i just put it down to shut her up because she was really annoying me.

I did look at a photo studio though just for the heck of it and they want a portfolio and stuff anyway. Or at least the one i looked at. I don't have that. Though, i may look into putting one together for the future if i get sick of whatever job i get(i have two interviews coming up). I suspect they'd want mainly 'people' photography and portraits since thats what they do... and barely any of pics are of that. lol

Alot of photography studios are run by outside companies who lease space from the stores i.e. Olan Mills in Kmarts, Walmarts, etc. You cound still apply with the studio's company and usually are looking for part time employees. Dont rule it out. Never heard of them looking for a portfolio. But some might I guess.
Look for being an intern for a photographer who might need an extra hand or two setting up shoots, that may lead to editing then photography. There are ways to get involved. Good Luck

Most reactions

Back