Tips for planning a photo session?

Shaneuk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

I plan on going on a photo shoot tomorrow evening, to get some shoots at a bridge and a abandoned train house. If I can find the train house.

I'm going out today to go and scout around to find angles, the train house and anything else that would be worth while shooting.

So basically does anyone have any tips with making sure I get the right shot's tomorrow?

Thanks in advance,

Shane.

first off is it a pro photo shoot or are you just going there to have some fun? if its a pro when you are scouting around to find angles I would take your camera with you and take some test shots to see how things turn out and then go from there.

Easy.. take a lot of photos LOL. I personally like to take photos about 1-1.5 hours before the sun set. So I know for sure the sun wont be harsh and I can have photos without sun glaring at it. You can always use a tripod and do longer shutter if you dont have enough light if it gets too dark. You are taking a still object so...

first off is it a pro photo shoot or are you just going there to have some fun? if its a pro when you are scouting around to find angles I would take your camera with you and take some test shots to see how things turn out and then go from there.

Just for fun.

I've just got back from scouting now.

I took my camera, and I got a couple shots. I've also found some more locations for a shoot.

Thanks.

Easy.. take a lot of photos LOL. I personally like to take photos about 1-1.5 hours before the sun set. So I know for sure the sun wont be harsh and I can have photos without sun glaring at it. You can always use a tripod and do longer shutter if you dont have enough light if it gets too dark. You are taking a still object so...

Thanks, I've now planned that I will get there a bit before sunset, so I can get some test shots, and work out exactly how I'm going to shoot each shot.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back