Tips, Tricks, and Advice wanted

Has #3 been cropped? It looks like a crop of a much farther back picture. Either that or the ISO was set too high (800 or 1600, maybe?). The higher the ISO, the more grain the image will have.

Either that or it was a digital zoom.

Your camera should have an option to disable the digital zoom. I highly recommend you turn that off to prevent accidentally zooming past the optical zoom range. You can achieve the same effect by cropping the picture on your computer later, with much much better results.

Has #3 been cropped? It looks like a crop of a much farther back picture. Either that or the ISO was set too high (800 or 1600, maybe?). The higher the ISO, the more grain the image will have.

nnumber 3 was not cropped, but i dont remember my setting...i might have had the settings for iso set around 800, should have been around 400 or so for that kind of shot right, maybe even lower like 100-200

You want to use the lowest ISO that you can get away with. Only turn up the ISO if you can't get a fast enough shutter speed to make the picture sharp. So if you have lots of light, ISO 100. As you loose light, turn it up. It'll take some trial and error to figure out where you need it.

You want to use the lowest ISO that you can get away with. Only turn up the ISO if you can't get a fast enough shutter speed to make the picture sharp. So if you have lots of light, ISO 100. As you loose light, turn it up. It'll take some trial and error to figure out where you need it.

alright, i'll keep that in mind...thanks man

Most reactions

New Topics

Back