Titanic quarter

chris82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shutterbugs.myfreeforum.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Im not a big poster here anymore but thats no fault of my own.my internet has been all screwy this last year or so but anyhow!Hows everyone doing?I took this shot in belfast harber.I tried to get closer to get a shot of the dry dock where the titanic was built but the harber police was having none of it

sg.jpg

I've seen these things on TV, I think it was one of Billy Connolly's world tour things. A pity you couldn't get close enough to show the scale of them. As it is it's a really cool perspective shot. Well done.

Hello Im not a big poster here anymore ...

Oh yes, I have noticed that and have missed you throughout!
I'm glad to see you back and back to posting photos!!!

If you couldn't get any closer, but got yourself a sharp and clear photo, why not consider a crop in order to "seemingly" have got closer?

My son's been in your area last week. You might have passed him in the streets not knowing ;) ... though mostly he was on the banks of some rivers, lakes or lochs to fish ;).

Thanks resin.I saw that show to.

Ah Lafoto! Great to see you I have missed you to:)and Its great to be back.I really should invest in a new PC and a real internet conection.I doubt I would have passed Florian in the streets though as Im working the nightshift which pretty much prevents me from seeing the light of day!:confused:

This is already a crop and I couldnt get it pin sharp as I was standing on a very high wall to take the shot,so you see I was trying my best not to fall and to look cool at the same time which im afraid to say my best wasent good enough...:scratch:

So how have things been in your kneck of the woods?I see you had a BIG TPF GERMANY MEET UP!:lol:
How did that go?

Last edited:
Well, in answer to your question about the meet-up all I can do is suggest you go through all the many pages (and photos - provided your computer LOADS them for you, which might not always and EASILY be the case... :roll: ) of the meet-up thread and get an idea! :D The link's still working!

Stay on TPF, don't leave us again, and next time I get to N.I. we must meet (might come about next year, something's in the planning). And then you show me all the places where we could take good harbour photos. A deal?

Certainly!...but only if you promise to share your extensive and to be quite frank some times scarey photographic knoladge.:hail:Ha we can call It the THE BIG NORTHERN IRELAND TPF MEETUP AAARRRAHHA HA HA !Or something to that effect:lol:

Right, that is what it's going to be! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back