Titles

Everybody's forgetting, it need the word "gun" in there somewhere, plus there is one more nobody has mentioned -

Tell me you <3 lol My first 50+ random crappy senior maternity baby dog cuddling cute cat with a gun in a car pix outside my window during my cousin's wedding for C&C Please (be kind) HDR!!! – Beware Dial-up Users - am I good enough to go pro?

You all realize this will be the subject of next month's photo contest right? :thumbup:

:) You think it's that good?- I was only thinking a photo assignment.

ohhhhhh the bandwidth when we have 20+ people entering the contest with a post that contains 50+ photos! :D

Everybody's forgetting, it need the word "gun" in there somewhere, plus there is one more nobody has mentioned -

Tell me you <3 lol My first 50+ random crappy senior maternity baby dog cuddling cute cat with a gun in a car pix outside my window during my cousin's wedding for C&C Please (be kind) HDR!!! – Beware Dial-up Users - am I good enough to go pro?

Should "macro, panorama, P&S, auto, portrait, and straight out of the camera" be in there? I'm confused. Some of this may not be so bad :confused: ...

Just kidding.

Ok. Hmmmm--I also get to wondering, any ideas on what would be a title that EVERYONE would look at?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back