Titles

How great would that be. I was thinking that I should post for critique a self-portrait, doing the truffle shuffle.

I have a fear of self-portraits. My mentor (who studied under Imogen Cunningham and Minor White) took the most unbelievable self-portrait that I'm convinced I'll never be able to rival.

I have a fear of self-portraits. My mentor (who studied under Imogen Cunningham and Minor White) took the most unbelievable self-portrait that I'm convinced I'll never be able to rival.

That would not be the case if you did the truffle shuffle. It would be GENIUS> :wav:

Aww come on. It's the Truffle Shuffle! Who doesn't like the Goonies? If it bothers you that much, I'll pick a new avatar.

I think the whole thing is rather funny, actually. I get accused of going around tactlessly bashing photos that I think are poorly thought-out and technically mediocre, and then the people who took those photos wonder why I don't want their opinions :er: .

Max Do not change your avatar!!!!!!!! THE GOONIES ROCK!:mrgreen:

People will pick and choose what they want to hear anyway when it comes to critiques. A lot of people, when they post here, already have their minds made up about their work. Sometimes hearing the honest truth hurts. But none the less, if you post asking for comments then you have to understand that some( such as Max) will be brutally honest. If that is not what you are looking for then don't post for comment.

I personally can't stand photo titles, and I don't GENERALLY like borders either.

Not that anybody cares what my opinion is.

Not that anybody SHOULD care what my opinion is.

I personally can't stand photo titles, and I don't GENERALLY like borders either.

Not that anybody cares what my opinion is.

Not that anybody SHOULD care what my opinion is.

The worst are when people add Polaroid or 4x5 borders to their digital images. Yuck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back