TJ K ... Banned?

Stalking is good. In fact Im stalking one of you little pricks right now, and unfortunatly, he has not posted yet, but when that Phucker does. I know who you are, and what you wrote on my web site. You attacked my personal space.

One of us will get banned.
3.gif
I know (hope?) it ain't me and I'm scared sh!tless!

Howdy! Well i'm back(incognito) I'm using a proxy atm to tell all of you guys how weird this is. So I come back from vacation and what do I see? My ip is blocked or w.e. Thank you Josh for helping out so much man. I'm trying to figure out how to change my ip and all that jaz but atm this is my only way.
TJ

Send me an PM with your original IP, I'm curious of something and I want to check something.

*EDIT*
I ask because we encountered the same problem when we started firewalling IP's on FAC. We had several innocent users all of a sudden comming up and sending the sites administration messages on other sites complaining about not being able to log into our site. The issue was actually rather simple, they where using a shared IP that happened to get used by a particularly nasty troll.

If my assumtions are correct you may be suffering due to a spam bot getting and using your IP.

I went to that ip site and it says : ##.###.##.##

Get your computer checked for spyware and malware ASAP.

One of the differences between what happened on our site and here is the type of banning reason. Going on the assumption I made earlier I'm assuming the IP was processed for spambot use.

There are two ways a bot like that can get ahold of your IP. One is an infected personal computer the other is an infected server. Now most servers are heavily monitered for such infections and it's safe to assume that Bellsouth conducts such maintance regularly, However given the time of year it would also be possible for a slight opening in the cycle. This makes most cases a result of infected computers where the owner is oblivious to the malware infection.

I believe this is most likely your problem.

According to your IP address, you are in Atlanta, GA - but your profile says Florida...

What's up with that?

Josh idk? I'm down here in florida lol wish i wasn't. battou I have norton 360 and it hasn't alerted me but i'll do a scan to see what it says. Thanks!

What do you guys think the chances of somebody with some real authority seeing this thread are? ...You know, hidden here in the feedback/suggestion area...

Maybe we would have better luck in the "off topic chat" or "just for fun" sections...?

We should just post in the Beginner Section or Review ha I bet it will get tons of attention.

...<snip> he has not posted yet, but when that Phucker does. I know who you are, and what you wrote on my web site. You attacked my personal space...
3.gif
twatsn't me ..... :taped sh:

:biglaugh:

but give me an ear when you find out please. :er:

According to your IP address, you are in Atlanta, GA - but your profile says Florida...

What's up with that?

The IP is being used in Miami, FL. It's the server covering the IP that is located in Atlanta GA or atleast the providers address is. In other words it's Bell souths building located in Atlanta not TJ K

Battou do you think that if I change my IP I can access the site? How do I do it if you know? thank!
TJ

Your IP is probably dynamically served up to you by your ISP. To change it, you'd need to release the DHCP and disconnect your modem (cable, DSL, or otherwise) for however long it takes for your ISP to refresh their DHCP tables and serve you up a new one. That can be anywhere from an hour or two to a day.

Oh, and download Malware Bytes Anti-Malware. It'll catch more than Norton.

Ok so since i'm using a wireless router with my laptop if I unplug it and just leave it along for like a day it may be enough to give me a new ip? I'll try dl'ing that program too. Thanks!
TJ

Ha Kundalini i like to keep it nice here on TPF. I like to hope everyone is "vanilla" lmao.
My comments were meant in the kindest way. I've never noticed you getting out of line or causing any controversy. I, on the other hand, have been found guilty on more than one ocassion of such treasonous actions.... Look deeply into my eye......

731152297_bYEF4-XL.jpg

Does it look like I really give a $h1+ what the owners think? :lmao::lmao::lmao:​

Not just the router, but whatever modem you have between the router and the Interwebs...

Ha Kundalini i like to keep it nice here on TPF. I like to hope everyone is "vanilla" lmao.
My comments were meant in the kindest way. I've never noticed you getting out of line or causing any controversy. I, on the other hand, have been found guilty on more than one ocassion of such treasonous actions.... Look deeply into my eye......

731152297_bYEF4-XL.jpg

Does it look like I really give a $h1+ what the owners think? :lmao::lmao::lmao:​

LOL!!! that is awesome. lmao

Most reactions

Back