To all my TPF friends.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Lensmeister, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Lensmeister

Lensmeister TPF Noob!

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yes I do consider you all friends.

I want to take a moment to wish you all a very happy New Year. If I don't mention you by name then it's not coz I have forgotten you, it's I have run outta time.

JonMikal - Thanks for being a insiration in 2005 and sharing you exceptionally great photos to us all.

Corinna - Thanks for all the positive messages and congrats on your being a MOD now.

Mentos - I hope that 2006 brings you the DSLR you want and if I win the Lotto here in good old UK, then post me your address to send one to you.

Chiller - Have a Spooky New year ;)

All the rest of you insipring and commenting friends - Happy New Year.

I joined TPF in 2005 and it was probablly one of the BEST moves I have made in a long time. You guys have helped, inspired and shown me so many great way of taking photo and turned my dumb old football shots week in week out in to photos I would never have thought or dreamed of taking.

2005 saw the arrival of a new member of the family my lil babe 350D ;) .

2006 looks promising. I have TPF to inspire me ... I have a three week trip to California planned for July/August (I worked out with my little X's Drive II+, I can shoot 300 shots a day in the USA and store them on my 30GB drive thats over 6500 to sort when I get back).

Happy New Year and I hope that the new year brings you all peace love and some great oppotunities.

May your god go with you.

Neil.

2. duncanp

duncanp TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    you to :thumbup:

3. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Photos NOT OK to edit
    What about me??? :-(

nah I'm just joking!

Have an excellent New Years Eve party and I hope next year is even better than this one!! (hehe only 3 more hours for me until it's next year! YAY!!!)