To Build a Race Car

tron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so im a member of the society of formula engineers. we build a race car and race teams from around the world. i thought i would share a few pics of the car so far

DSC_0037_edit.jpg

DSC_0044_edit.jpg

DSC_0048_edit.jpg

DSC_0041_edit.jpg

DSC_0043_edit.jpg

DSC_0046_edit.jpg

Awesome, be sure to post some more pics as you progress, I love build threads at car forums where you see the work all come together. :)

I've seen these things on youtube, motorcycle powered and seriously quick toys, handle like a f1 car and looks like fun to thrash about in.. i'm looking at the motor and thinking it's 1000 cc's upwards?

I've seen these things on youtube, motorcycle powered and seriously quick toys, handle like a f1 car and looks like fun to thrash about in.. i'm looking at the motor and thinking it's 1000 cc's upwards?
More like a go-kart than a F1 car. No ground effects (flat bottom) or wings.

thanks for the comments guys. as for the comments on the saftey on the car. its made to fsae spec and this car isnt going to be done for a while. theres body work that goes on the car and were putting additional bracing so the drivers legs are never in danger.

and as for the aero, were planning on running some sort of wing/splitter combo next year actually :thumbup:

thanks again for the comments, lmk what you guys think of the pics!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back